Monday, February 14, 2011

About Me! :D

Hello, my name is Michelle Pluta, I am fourteen years old and in grade nine. I live in Brantford Ontario, and I was born in Hamilton Ontario. I live with my mom, dad and dog. My mom's name is Donna, my dad's name is John, and my dog's name is Jackson. I am an only child. My favourite colour is purple, my favourite animals are horses and something I love to do is hangout with my friends. I'm not very good at any sports, except for rugby and basketball. They are my favourites, because I can actually play them. I am shy when you first talk to me, but once you get to know me I am a very nice and outgoing person. I always come up with new sayings or words. My favourite things to say are "yippie time!" Or when someone doesn't answer me I say "HELLO?" in a squeaky voice with an accent. Instead of saying the word bestfriend, I like to say "biffle." It means best-friend-for-life! I also say "have a good day".... a lot! My favourite subjects in school are gym and english. My least favourites are math and science because I always find them hard to follow. I think that's all you need to know about me.
Goodbye!                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment